Quote


"All Americans...need to watch what they say, what they do."
- Ari Fleischer, White House Press Secretary to President George W. Bush

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I See the Dimwits and Cowards at OpenCarry Have Found My Blog

Over at OpenCarry.org, the freedom-haters and statists are nervously laughing about being called out on this site for their attacks on gun owners.

As usual, they're cowards in their approach. If they want to talk about me on their blog, they should be men for this one single instance in their lives, and let me respond there.

As they were outmatched when I was there, and as I have not lessened my loathing of freedom-haters, I doubt they'll have much desire to again suffer my blows on their very feeble heads.

A cop lover is a greater enemy to freedom than the most ardent Leftist gun-banner. N.B. that a cop-lover is, himself, a true Leftist.

No comments:

Post a Comment